Our specialised physiotherapy centre, De-holl is holding its annual series 'Deholl Summer Camp', combining fresh air and adventuring with a daily schedule of intensive and therapeutic exercises tasked with combating musculoskeletal imbalance.
The Camp is our new and innovative approach at De-Holl to achieve a permanent correction of kyphosis and a significant improvement in a young patient's scoliosis.
Our series of summer camps allow teens to work towards and gradually accomplish their wish of changing the anatomical position of their spine.
15-day therapy plans are being conducted in a sustainable environment next to the sea and in cooperation with awarded Camps throughout Greece, with the help of specialist therapists and gymnasts.
Our events season begins at the end of June until early September.
During their stay with us, our young patients will be improving their posture, all while taking part in physical activities and cohabiting with like-minded teens.
The Camp includes one-to-one sessions designed to gradually incorporate new attendees to the group sessions.
At the end of each 15-day therapy plan, we will be holding a Farewell Beach Party!
- 08.00 Wake up
- 08.30 - 09.15 Stretching (45')
- 09.30 Breakfast
- 10.30 - 12.30 Specialised, therapeutic and athletic exercises and an initiation to maintaining a healthy posture (2h)
- 12.30 - 14.00 Rest / Free Time
- 14.15 Lunch
- 15.00 - 16.30 Rest / Free Time
- 17.00 - 18.30 Exercises at Sea: 30' low intensity correction exercises | 60' Strengthening exercises
- 18.30 - 20.00 Rest / Free Time by the Sea
- 21.00 Dinner / BBQ by the Sea
- 11.30 Rest / Sleep
A variety of snacks, cerial bars, fruits, milk and other beverages will be available to attendees during the day.
CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION AND INCLUSION IN THE PROGRAM
De-Holl Camp 2022 will be split into two events, each covering a different age group.
- GROUP 1, 12-14 years of age (attendee must be 12 before the commencement of the event)
- GROUP 2, 15-17 years of age (attendee must be 15 before the commencement of the event)
The interview process includes a past medical history interview, a medical examination from De-Holl founder, Angelika Koukianakis and a separate examination from our centre's associated orthopedic doctor.
Offers will be made on a rolling basis and we are therefore unable to guarantee the availability of places as we progress with these interviews.
We are happy to inform you we are in a position to accommodate teens applying via a government funded scheme. For more information please contact us.
We will be happy to assist you with any query at the numbers below.
Daily: 12.00 -14.00 και 17.00- 19.00
at: +30 6942633744 or +30 211 4012997